Friday, December 11, 2009

We're sailing!

Somehow it seems that the intensely wild things, with awesome potential danger are the most breathtaking, beautiful, intriguing and entrancing...
such is the sea...such is God...
Wow! I love sailing!! God is incredible! We've had really great weather. nothing too harsh. It's amazing to go up on deck or to the bow and just watch the water and the sky and the flying fish (they seriously jump and glide over the top of the water forever! its awesome!) and feel the wind and sun in your face. Almost nothing more incredible. I feel so blessed with all we've experienced and we've only been sailing for 3 and a half day's. Today is the 4th. We've gotten to see flying fish like a said, as well as spirm whales, a water spout (like a tornado or huricane-pictures below). and this morning I got to see dolphins! Take a look through the pictures of the sail so far...

I slept outside on deck 8 under the stars last night. It was amazing. I think i'm gonna do it every night I can! :-D


On the bow, It feels so amazing standing there, taking it all in...

One of the gorgeous sunsets we get to watch.


This is the water spout we saw! it was only like 100 feet from the ship. Very close! It was small and wouldn't have been able to sink us or anything :-p but wow! was it awesome!
This is what was left in the sky when it discipated
Woo hoo! we're sailing!

My friend D was taking pictures at sundown, and got me. :)

Thats me and my Becca! :-D yes i know we look rediculous...its normal... ;-p ahhaha

Sunrise...

Our path away from Benin
The tugs pulling us away from the dock so we could begin our journey into the open seas... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment