Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hospitality Center...playing memory :)

On one of my days off, I decided to go spend some time at the Hospitality Center, where patients stay as they wait to get surgery or post-ops if they live far away and can't make it back frequently, or on short notice. I went thinking i'd only be there a little while and when i left it had been several hours! here are some pictures with explainations...


The boys kept takin pictures of me so i gave them something to take a picture of ;-p hehe Later they had so much fun with my camara and taking pictures of themselves that they wouldn't hardly give it back to me!


Some of the boys wanted in on the pictures :)


I got to steal the cook's baby and carry him around for a while. He was SO adorable!

This is Jean, one of the boys i played with at the hospitality center. He had a surgery on the tumor on his head.
I also got to play with some of the boys who were there. We played memory and played with my camara for at least an hour! they love taking pictures with it themselves. we got kinda goofy :-p
This is a little baby that needs a cleft lip/palet surgery. The hospital has been helping her mom try to get her weight up so they can perform the surgery. She is very malnurished and cannot seem to gain wait. It would not be safe for her to have the surgery yet. (below

Mom and baby

























More memory


















Even the Adults got into it :)













my memory game players












No comments:

Post a Comment