Monday, September 14, 2009

Random ;-)

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I've written! So here are some random photos and then if you keep scrolling down I made about 3-4 new posts today of things that i've been up to. In general, I finished my first set of night shifts last week. Everything went well and I stayed awake just fine :). My "adopt a patient" girl is doing well. Her name is Emacule, She got her bandage off of her leg and her hand and arm are healing well. We've had fun, playing games, laughing at eachother because we can't understand what the other is saying. I've painted her nails (which ended up being a painting party: her, her sister, and several other lady's! it was fun :) I've enjoyed playing some sports, volleyball and Ultimate frizbee. I've enjoyed getting to know so many new people from all different places. A few of us went to the beach to have church last week. It was a really neat experience. I have enjoyed some good times with close friends just sitting up on deck 8, doing devos, listening to ipods, or just having good chats.


We had an 80's dance party with the whole crew (Upper right: me and my roomies- Suie, Stacey, Sandra ). It was crazy and goofy but lots of fun. A few pictures in the land rovers (lower left). One Sat. we went on a day trip to a little island. it was a nice little boat ride then we just relaxed (lower right).

































Waiting for the boat and then riding in the boat (above).














Me, Becca, and Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Good job with all the updates hun. I am so excited to see what God will do in your life and in our lives while here with Mercy Ships and beyond. Love you!

    ReplyDelete