Thursday, June 18, 2009

Prepare the Way...

There's only one more day of IMS. Saturday I register for Gateway. I'll keep you updated on what it's like! I can't wait. I feel like every stage progresses with more excitment and challenge. I feel that with every day I am driven more strongly to an awareness of my need to depend on God and open all of myself up for him to work in every way. I know there is a lot of work He wants to do in me.
I have been doing well. Today and tomarrow are the financial part of IMS. I learned a lot today and it has been very helpful. I found out that with crew fees (room and board), and other necessities, and a little for incidentals I will need about $700 per month. I am well on my way. I will make specific needs known as they arise. Thank you so much to all of you who have been Such a blessing with each of your financial gifts! I feel so blessed with the support I have with all of your prayers! Again I consider that detrimentally important!
I would greatly appreciate specific prayer in these areas right now:
*That God would specifically prepare the way for our field service trip to the Dominican Republic, as well as preparing us! (I think we leave July 16th)
*Secondly, Please begin praying for the spiritual warfare we will encounter both in the DR and in Africa.
I am praying for you as well, for needs I am aware of! Please let me know how I can pray for you! I'm thinking of all of you!
Welcome to Mercy Ships! From left front: Rebecca, Haley, Gema (UK), Me
New friends from South Korea: Hyo-Jin(sitting) & Youngpyo(behind)
Hyo-Jin (pronounced: Q-tseen) & I

The girls outside dinner :)

Our IMS group

No comments:

Post a Comment