Friday, August 28, 2009

Pictures

Here are some more pictures of the ship, dock, and road to town.


This is my home :)
Me in my driveway (the gangway) :-p
Ta Da!!
This is the view down the dock toward the road. The ship was right behind me as i took this pic.

This is coming out of the dock gate

Up close picture of the shanty town that greets us outside the dock.

this is turning left. from the shanty town. the road to town.
this is the way I run in the mornings with a group of ppl. it actually gets paved with pavers a little further ahead and around a turn. ;-p
This is the galley or cafeteria where we eat.
thats me by the toaster oven and fruit punch.
this is the crew dining. where i was standing in the previous picture with the food line and all, is directly outside the left bottom corner of this picture. The dining area is again as big as what you see if you keep going to the right.
Thats all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment